I finally finished my last loop through levels 2 and 3. I'm quite happy with my score (98,0% for level 2, 97,8% for level 3), so now it's time to start with level 4 ! I think I will do my first loop very slow (10 problems each day), so there will be some time left for other chess related things :
- Opening repertoire (Kings Gambit, GPA, Nf6 Scandinavian, Dutch Defense).
- Study master games
- Endgames (Silman's Complete Endgame Course + Polgars Endgame Brick)
- Positional play (reassess your chess)
- play chess (FICS + FICGS) and analyze my games
- Last but not least, reading the blogs of the other knights. Especially Tempo's research on the thinking / learning process is very interesting.